To increase vocabulary and train your child’s finger muscles in a fun way
In this activity, children increase their vocabulary by thinking and talking about human activities and deciding whether the activities are good or bad for the earth. They can also have fun using a glue stick to attach the right picture to each side. Let’s get started.
What you’ll need
- Chanafavors Free Printables www.chanafavors.com (Link in Bio)
How to Set Up
- Print the Chanafavors free printable file.
- Cut out images of each activity.
How to play
- Place the earth picture in front of your children.
- Pick an activity and discuss about it. Ask if they think it is good or bad for the earth.
- Have them apply a glue stick on the grey area and attach the image on the glued area.
- For younger children, use the letters they are confident with and add more letters later.
Adult supervision is required for any activity presented by CHANA and Chanafavors.