To practice the use of scissors and increase your child’s concentration
This is one of the ways to practice scissors for kids. Even a child who is not good at cutting can cut a strip of paper in one go. In addition to helping to improve concentration, children will be satisfied with what they have accomplished. Let’s do this.
What you’ll need
- Chanafavors Free Printables www.chanafavors.com (Link in Bio)
How to Set Up
- Print the Chanafavors free printable file.
- Cut the number table and cut each column into strips. Stick the number table under the cloud to cover the rainbow.
- Cut out the dice. Fold along the dotted lines and attach double-sided tape along the tabs. Then construct the dice.
How to play
- Roll the dice. Find the corresponding number on the strip and cut it out by one block.
- Repeat until the full rainbow is shown.
- For more players, prepare one set for each player and see who can show the full rainbow first.
Adult supervision is required for any activity presented by CHANA and Chanafavors.