Latest Update: August 29, 2022
- Data Collected
- Data Use and Sharing
- Data Security
- Data Retention
- Your Rights and Choices
- Contact Information
1. Data Collected
Your personal data is any information relating to you that directly or indirectly identifies you. We may collect your personal data via the following channels:
You may also provide us with your personal data such as transaction information, your settings and preferences and other information when you interact with us, use the Site and our Services, request information to be sent to you, subscribe to our newsletter or give feedback.
- Data collected via technology: In an effort to provide and improve the quality of our content and your experience of visiting the Site, our web servers or third party service providers automatically collect information from your browser or mobile device when you visit the Site and use the Services. Examples of data collected include general demographic information, referring pages and URLs, platform type, IP address or unique device identifiers, cookies or small text files, and data about your visits both individually and collectively.
- Data from third parties or publicly available sources: We may obtain personal data about you from third parties and public sources such as social networks accessible on your public profile, email service providers, analytics service providers, search data services, payment services, survey data providers, advertising and marketing partners, etc.
- Sensitive Personal Data: We do not collect or intend to collect any sensitive personal data such as religion, race, biometric data, criminal record, health data, data on disabilities, etc.
- Data of a minor, incompetent, or quasi-incompetent person: We do not collect or intend to collect, use or disclose personal data of minors under 18 years of age, incompetents or quasi-incompetent persons. Do not provide us with such special categories of personal data where the provision will result in immediate and automatic breach of these terms. If we discover that we have collected such information without consent from the guardian, we will delete or destroy such data. To report a case, please contact us using the contact information below.
2. Data Use and Sharing
- Personal Data. We may use and share data collected about you to operate our business, provide and improve our Services to you, and connect with you. For example, we use your data to communicate with you, customize our website, keep our Services safe and secure, answer your questions, fulfill your orders, provide customer support, manage your payments, deliver content and services, measure performance, and provide direct marketing and recommendations on services that may be of interest to you.
We may share your data with third-party service providers and affiliated businesses to provide such services and help us improve them. With your consent, we may send marketing messages and third-party sharing in connection with advertising to offer promotions and sell products or services to you.
- Data Transfer. We operate in Bangkok, Thailand and use technical infrastructure and services in the U.S. as well as countries that have adequate data protection standards. We may transfer your personal data to third party service providers in the U.S. and other countries as necessary to operate our business and provide the Services and it can’t be done without data transfer.
We will not disclose your name, email address, or other personal data to third parties without your consent except as specified in this Policy. If we need to use your personal data for unrelated purposes, we will notify you.
3. Data Security
We provide appropriate security measures for preventing unauthorized or unlawful loss, access to, use, alteration, correction or disclosure, of personal data. We use generally accepted industry standard protocols to protect the integrity and confidentiality of data between your device and our Site to keep your personal data safe from unauthorized access. We endeavor to protect the privacy of the personal data we store in our records, but we cannot guarantee its complete security. No measure guarantees that the data will not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed. By using our Site and Services, you acknowledge that you understand and agree to bear these risks.
4. Data Retention
We will retain your personal data for the periods necessary to carry out the purposes for which we have collected it as set forth in this policy, for as long as your account is active, or as necessary to provide the Services to you. In the event that you do not want us to use your data or you close your account, we will retain and use your data to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, enforce our agreements, or as described in this policy. This includes for legal, accounting or reporting purposes. We will delete or destroy the data or anonymize it when it is no longer needed or at the end of such period.
5. Your Rights and Choices
You can choose not to provide your personal data to us. You can also manage your preferences and related settings on your device or browser to turn off push notifications and to prevent or limit trackers such as deleting browsing history and/or cookies manually at the device level. You can at any time opt out your subscription to prevent us from contacting you for marketing purposes via email by following the “unsubscribe” link in the email or in your account setting.
In that case you may not be able to use certain services and features that require such information.
- Withdraw your consent at any time. You have the right to withdraw your consent given to us to collect, use or disclose your personal data at any time unless there is a legal restriction or a valid contract that gives you the benefit. However, withdrawing your consent may prevent us from performing the contract or providing services to you or may cause the transaction or other related activities to be suspended or terminated. For your own benefit, you should determine the potential consequences before deciding to withdraw your consent.
- Request access to your data. You have the right to request access to and obtain a copy of your personal data or request disclosure of any acquisition of your personal data obtained without your consent.
- Receive your data in a common format. You have the right to receive your personal data in a readable or commonly used format and to have it transferred to other data controllers where technically feasible.
- Object to processing your data. You have the right to object to the collection, use or disclosure of your personal data at any time. If acting for our legitimate interests or any other person or any juristic person or for the public interest, we shall continue to collect, use or disclose your personal data only if we can provide a legitimate reason that the collection, use or disclosure of your personal data is sufficiently important, or for the establishment, compliance or exercise of legal claims, or defense of legal claims. You also have the right to object to the collection, use or disclosure of your personal data for direct marketing or scientific, historical or statistical research purposes.
- Request deletion. You have the right to request us to erase or destroy your personal data or anonymize it if you believe that your personal data has been unlawfully collected, used or disclosed, or if you consider it is no longer necessary for us to keep your personal data under this Policy or when you exercise your right to withdraw your consent or right to object as above.
- Request restriction. You have the right to request us to restrict the use of your personal data if we are conducting an investigation per your request to exercise your right to rectification or right to object, or any other case where the collection of your personal data is no longer necessary and we must delete or destroy it, but you would like us to restrict the use of it instead.
- Request Rectification. You have the right to rectify your personal data to keep it accurate, up-to-date, complete and not misleading.
The exercise of such rights may be restricted by applicable law, and in certain cases, there may be compelling reasons that may cause us to decline your request or may prevent us from complying with your request, e.g. compliance with the law or court order, for the public interest, the exercise of rights may potentially violate upon the rights or freedoms of other persons, etc. We will record such requests and give you a reason. To exercise user rights, you can contact us using the contact information below.
7. Contact Information
If you have suggestions or would like to inquire further, including exercising your rights under this Policy, you may contact the Data Controller by email using the form here: Contact Us.
Data Controller Address: Chana Favors, 29 Saladaeng Residences, Sala Daeng 1 Alley, Silom, Bang Rak, Bangkok 10500 Thailand.