Glitter art that helps children relax and relieve stress
In this activity, children control their hands, wrists and fingers to squeeze a bottle of glue along the lines. Along the way, they have to pay attention to stopping at specific positions and changing the direction of hand movement. Glitter art also helps children relax and relieve stress. Let’s do it.
What you’ll need
- Chanafavors Free Printables www.chanafavors.com (Link in Bio)
- Glue (White)
- Squeeze Bottle
How to Set Up
- Print Chanafavors free printable file for the rabbit template.
How to play
- Place the rabbit template on the tray. Invite your children to squeeze the glue along the lines.
- Have your child to hold the glitter bottle with their thumb and middle finger. Tap the bottle with the index finger lightly for the glitter to stick along the glue line. Change the color as they like.
- When finished, lift the paper to remove excess glitter and let it dry.
- Choose a small bottle of glue that is suitable for children’s hands for better results.
Adult supervision is required for any activity presented by CHANA and Chanafavors.