Matching game for kids to practice pattern recognition and learn about bees
In this activity, children practice pattern recognition and learn about the bees. They will find the right honeycombs to house the bees, by counting the number of bees and honeycombs or by looking at the form of the hive that matches the bees. It’s also an opportunity to learn about bees and their important role to the environment. Let’s get started.
What you’ll need
- Chanafavors Free Printables www.chanafavors.com (Link in Bio)
- Transparent Plastic
- Scissors / Glue Stick
How to Set Up
- Print Chanafavors free printable file. Cut out the honeycomb cards and the bees.
- Place the clear plastic card on the honeycomb card. Stick a bee on each honeycomb.
- Repeat with the remaining cards.
How to play
- Place a honeycomb card in front of your children. Shuffle the bee cards.
- Show your children how to find the bee card that match the honeycomb card. Invite them to match the remaining cards.
- Talk about bees and their important role to the environment.
Adult supervision is required for any activity presented by CHANA and Chanafavors.