To practice your child’s visual skills and improve working memory
In this activity, children practice visual skills to improve working memory. Children look for pictures of objects in the dark. Once found, memorize the picture and find the same picture as the one below and stamp the dots. Let’s get started.
What you’ll need
- Chanafavors Free Printables www.chanafavors.com (Link in Bio)
- Plastic Sheet
- Permanent Marker
How to Set Up
- Print the Chanafavors free printable file. Cut out the detective glasses.
- Place a clear plastic sheet on top and copy the images with a permanent marker.
How to play
- Place the black paper under the plastic sheet. Put the detective glass in between.
- Show your children how to find an image. Talk about the image.
- Find the matching image in the bar and stamp a dot on it.
Adult supervision is required for any activity presented by CHANA and Chanafavors.