Show your kids the 3D shape formation and stages of plant growth
In this activity, children have fun pulling paper to watch the flowers grow. They also see the 3D shape formation and stages of plant growth. In addition to their brain activity, children practice fine motor skills by cutting, punching, threading or pulling depending on their skills at the moment. Let’s get started.
What you’ll need
- Chanafavors Free Printables www.chanafavors.com (Link in Bio)
- Scissors / Glue
- Construction Paper (Green)
- Hole Punch
How to Set Up
- Print the Chanafavors free printable file. Cut out the flower pot and the watering can. Cut the planting box along the outer line.
- Fold the planting box along the lines. Punch a hole on the marked positions. Turn the flower pot upside down and glue it to the edge of the center box on the back.
- Place the planting box on the green construction paper. Attach the bottom box to the green paper with glue.
How to play
- Thread the string through holes 1 through 6 in order. Tie the string.
- Pull the string and fold it into a 3D box to display the flower pot.
Adult supervision is required for any activity presented by CHANA and Chanafavors.