To help your child identify colors and learn fruit names
In this activity, children will learn the names of fruits and different colors. They also love playing with colored droppers. Color identification helps develop the links between visual cues and names. Let’s do this.
What you’ll need
- Chanafavors Free Printables www.chanafavors.com (Link in Bio)
- Cotton Rounds
- Liquid Dropper
- Food Coloring
How to Set Up
- Print the Chanafavors free printable file.
- Mix yellow, red, orange, purple, green, and blue food coloring with water. Add each color to the liquid dropper.
How to play
- Place the fruit images in front of your children. Talk about each fruit and its color.
- Cover each fruit name with a cotton round. Ask the children if they know the name of the fruit and its color.
- Have the children choose a dropper that matches the color. Drop the color on the cotton round. Repeat with the rest of the fruit.
- If the child is unsure, tell them that we will revisit this one and switch to the fruit they are sure of.
Adult supervision is required for any activity presented by CHANA and Chanafavors.