Kids activities to help improve working memory and concentration
In this activity, children organize the information they see and learn to compare similarities and differences. Matching patterns helps children develop working memory and concentration. Let’s do it.
What you’ll need
- Chanafavors Free Printables www.chanafavors.com (Link in Bio)
How to Set Up
- Print the Chanafavors free printable file.
- Cut out the square crosses with fruit images.
- Cut out the white square and remove the cross inside. Use as is or as a template on cardboard.
How to play
- Ask your children to choose a fruit pattern and find the same pattern on the worksheet.
- Use the cardboard square to help find patterns if needed.
Adult supervision is required for any activity presented by CHANA and Chanafavors.