Creating more colors with droppers to practice hand-eye coordination
In this activity, children learn to create colors by mixing colors to create more colors. The use of droppers with hands and fingers, as well as various colors sends signals to the brain through their eyes. This hand-eye coordination exercise is very beneficial for kids. Let’s do it.
What you’ll need
- Egg Carton
- Cotton Balls
- Liquid Dropper
- Food Coloring
- Colored Paper
How to Set Up
- Fill the egg carton with cotton balls.
- Create a chick’s eyes and beak with small pieces of paper.
- Mix each food coloring with water.
How to play
- Have your children drop the desired colors with the droppers using both hands.
- For older children, you can add color codes on the first row and column and have the kids match the colors in the respective coordinates.
Adult supervision is required for any activity presented by CHANA and Chanafavors.