To help your child improve their movement and fine motor coordination
Using fingers to manipulate the puppet improves movement and fine motor coordination. In this activity, children use their fingers to move the puppet to erase lines. We may make finger puppets for children to erase the whiteboard after they’ve finished using it too. Let’s do this.
What you’ll need
- Chanafavors Free Printables www.chanafavors.com (Link in Bio)
- Whiteboard Markers
How to Set Up
- Print the Chanafavors free printable file. Cut out the puppets and the small rectangle papers.
- Roll the rectangle paper on one side and glue it to the other side to form a tube.
- Attach the puppet to the tube with glue stick.
How to play
- Insert the finger into the tube. Place the finger on the whiteboard and slide it along the line to erase.
- You may create puppet stories to play with your children to develop creativity and language skills.
Adult supervision is required for any activity presented by CHANA and Chanafavors.