What you’ll need
- Chanafavors Free Printables www.chanafavors.com (Link in Bio)
- Cardboard Box
- Cutter Knife
- Glue Stick
- Empty Water Bottle
How to Set Up
- Print the Chanafavors free printable file. Cut out the pig and square mouth.
- Mark the square mouth position on the inside bottom of the used cardboard box. Cut out the square mouth and attach the pig image with glue.
- Attach the mouth of the plastic water bottle to the bottom of the outer box as shown in the video.
How to play
- Put beans or nuts in a box. Have your children hold the box and move their hands and wrists to make the beans fall through the holes.