This open-ended play is a great opportunity for kids to develop creativity and imagination. Kids can color the outfits as they like and try on the paper doll outfits in the fitting room. Then start with “Let’s pretend..” and they’ll start telling you stories. Storytelling also improves communication and spoken language. Let’s get started.
What you’ll need
- Chanafavors Free Printables www.chanafavors.com (Link in Bio)
- Magic Markers
- Glue Stick
- Clear Plastic Cups
How to Set Up
- Print the Chanafavors free printable file.
How to play
- Have your children color the outfits as they like. Cut out the doll and outfits.
- Bottom up a clear plastic cup and stick the doll on the cup with glue. Cover the plastic cup with another cup and attach the outfits to that cup. Look at the position of the outfit to match the position of the doll.
- Start with ‘Let’s pretend…’. Talk about the name and outfits and let your children tell the stories.