Match the correct cookies to train your child’s problem solving skills
In this activity children use a trial and error method to match the correct cookies to practice problem solving skills. Selecting, moving, and positioning puzzle pieces requires concentration and also helps children develop finger strength and hand-eye coordination. Let’s get started.
What you’ll need
- Glue Stick
- Cutter Knife
How to Set Up
- Print the Chanafavors printable file.
- Cut out the cookies and stick them on the cardboard.
- Cut along the zigzag lines to separate the cookies.
How to play
- Place the tray in front of your child. Select a piece of cookie and put it on the tray.
- Ask if they can find another matching piece. Repeat the process with the remaining cookies.
Adult supervision is required for any activity presented by CHANA and Chanafavors.