3 in 1 fine motor activity to develop fine motor skills for kids
This is a 3-in-1 fine motor activity to develop fine motor skills for kids: practicing scissors, picking up small straws, and painting with washable markers. This activity will also help develop concentration and the children will be satisfied with what they have accomplished. Let’s do it.
What you’ll need
- Chanafavors Printables
- Cardboard Box
- Adhesive Tape
- Scissors / Cutter Knife
- Glue Stick
- Mini Craft Sticks
How to Set Up
- Print the Chanafavors printable file. Cut out the dice. Fold along the dotted lines and attach double-sided tape along the tabs. Then construct the dice. Cut the number table and cut each column into strips. Stick the number table under the cloud to cover the rainbow.
- Cut a rainbow with dots and stick it on a cardboard box. Make holes with a fabric awl. Cut colorful straws into short pieces.
- Cut out a cloud and stick it on a strip of tissue paper.
How to play
- Let the child roll the dice and count the number of raindrops. Find the corresponding number on the strip and cut it out by one block. Repeat until the full rainbow is shown.
- Place the rainbow box with holes in front of your child. Show how to insert a short straw into the hole according to the rainbow colors. Have the child insert the straw in every hole.
- Place a cloud with tissue paper in front of your child. Ask them to paint the tissue paper rainbow colors. Leave some white space. Gently place it on the water tray to see the color travel.
- The rain drop dice is for counting.
Adult supervision is required for any activity presented by CHANA and Chanafavors.