To help children practice visual perception of colors
This activity helps children practice their visual perception of colors. Children observe and process the colors they see to compare similarities and differences. Color matching helps children develop memory and concentration. Let’s do it.
What you’ll need
- Chanafavors Printables
- Cutter Knife
- Glue Stick
How to Set Up
- Print the Chanafavors printable file.
- Cut out the three scoop ice cream template, stick it on cardboard, and make holes in the scoops.
- Cut out the cones and ice creams.
How to play
- Place the worksheet with various colored ice cream scoops in front of your child. Invite them to choose an ice cream cone card.
- Show how to move the template on the worksheet to find the same three ice creams as in the card. Invite the child to find the matches and repeat the step for the remaining cards.
- Play ice cream shop. Ask your child to make ice cream cones according to the order from the card.
Adult supervision is required for any activity presented by CHANA and Chanafavors.