In this activity kids have fun threading the ingredients in order to make barbecue according to the given recipe. In addition to training the brain to notice the similarities and differences, compare, match and sort, the children also train their fingers to pick up food on barbecue skewers. This is so much fun. Let’s do it.
What you’ll need
- Chanafavors Free Printables www.chanafavors.com (Link in Bio)
- Transparent Tape
How to Set Up
- Print Chanafavors free printable files and cut out the food pictures and recipe cards.
- Cut the straw into short pieces. Attach the short straw to the back of the food picture with transparent tape.
How to play
- Select a recipe card and talk with your kids about the food and its sequence on the recipe.
- Ask your children to thread each ingredient on the skewer according to the recipe and put the barbecue on the grill.
- Play with your kids with other recipes.
Adult supervision is required for any activity presented by CHANA and Chanafavors.