Paper tearing activity helps strengthen hand and finger muscles. In this activity, children will use their fingers to hold small corners of the paper and tear off the eggshell paper to see what’s inside the egg. Kids with fine motor control can easily hold a pencil, flip of a book, or tear a snack bag. Let’s do it.
What you’ll need
- Chanafavors Free Printables www.chanafavors.com (Link in Bio)
- Cutter Knife
- Cutting Mat
- Glue Stick
How to Set Up
- Print Chanafavors free printable files.
- Cut the eggshell paper along the star mark with a cutter knife. Fold all the corners of the paper.
- Attach the eggshell paper on top of the animal paper with a glue stick.
How to play
- Place the egg paper in front of your children.
- Invite them to hold the corners of the paper and tear the eggshell apart to see what’s inside the egg.
- Talk about the animal inside the egg. Repeat with the remaining egg.
- After the kids can easily tear thin paper, you can use thicker paper to make the game more challenging and develop stronger muscles.
Adult supervision is required for any activity presented by CHANA and Chanafavors.