This logic grid puzzle introduces kids to the concept of grid position and trains their brain to think critically and systematically. Kids learn to understand coordinates and find specific positions on the grid to see a bigger picture. This will help them a lot in their future math. Let’s do it.
What you’ll need
- Chanafavors Free Printables www.chanafavors.com (Link in Bio)
- Glue Stick
How to Set Up
- Print Chanafavors free printable files.
- Attach the back of the grid and the picture sheet together. Cut out 20 squares.
- Place the table sheet in front of your children.
How to play
- Explain to your children how the grid works and how to refer to the grid location.
- Take a square and read the grid location. Show the children how to locate and place the square with the picture facing up.
- Have your children repeat with the remaining squares to see the big picture.
Adult supervision is required for any activity presented by CHANA and Chanafavors.