With printed paper and water try to explore the underwater scene
Children’s curiosity leads to learning. With a printed sheet and water tray in this activity, kids can miraculously explore the underwater scene and ocean inhabitants. Let’s get started.
What you’ll need
- Chanafavors Free Printables www.chanafavors.com (Link in Bio)
- Food Coloring / Water
- Clear Glass Bowls
How to Set Up
- Print the Chanafavors free printable file.
- Place a clear tray on top of the underwater scene.
- Add the dark blue food coloring and water in the tray.
How to play
- Place a clear glass bowl in the tray.
- Move the clear bowl in the tray to spot the inhabitants of the ocean.
- Try different sizes of clear glass bowls for different effects.
Adult supervision is required for any activity presented by CHANA and Chanafavors.