Spiral paper cutting activity to train children’s hand-eye coordination
In this activity, children can practice hand-eye coordination with spiral paper cutting, which adds a slight challenge from regular straight-line cutting. They can also use the paper to tell stories about their road trips to practice language skills. Let’s get started.
What you’ll need
- Chanafavors Printables
- Glue Stick
How to Set Up
- Print the Chanafavors printable file.
- Cut along the solid line to get each road.
- Roll paper into a spiral. Let the road stripe be on the outside. Glue the two ends together.
How to play
- Show your children how to spiral cut along the dotted line to separate the road.
- Invite your children to spiral cut their road.
- Use the paper to tell stories about their road trips to practice language skills.
- Try different sizes of clear glass bowls for different effects.
Adult supervision is required for any activity presented by CHANA and Chanafavors.