Refine your kid’s visual senses and build problem-solving skills
In this activity, children refine their visual senses while building problem-solving skills. You can show how to move the popsicle frame on the color card to find the color pattern that matches the example. Let’s do it.
What you’ll need
- Chanafavors Free Printables
- Scissors / Glue
- Cutter Knife
- Cutting Mat
How to Set Up
- Print out Chanafavors free printable files, cut out the color card and popsicles.
- Stick the white popsicle on the cardboard. Cut out the inner space to create a frame.
How to play
- Bring the color card to a table. Have your children select a color popsicle.
- Show your children how to move the popsicle frame on the color card to find a color pattern that matches their choice. Point out the similarities.
- Take another example. Have the children move the frame to find the matching pattern. Repeat the step.
Adult supervision is required for any activity presented by CHANA and Chanafavors.