Helps strengthen children’s fingers while playing with letters.
In this activity, children will build finger strength while playing with the letters. Connecting the letters to the pictures of animals makes it easier for children to recognize letters. Let’s get started.
What you’ll need
- Chanafavors Free Printables
- Adhesive Tape
How to Set Up
- Print the Chanafavors printable file and cut out the letter blocks
- Fold the letter block in half and tape the left and right edges with clear tape. Repeat with all blocks.
How to play
- Place all the finger puppets on the table. You can show letters or animal pictures or mix both.
- Show your children how to put on a finger puppet and bend your fingers to show the other side. Encourage them to read the letters aloud and talk about the animals.
- Invite your children to put on more finger puppets and repeat.
Adult supervision is required for any activity presented by CHANA and Chanafavors.