This activity attracts children’s interest and curiosity. Children can see the movement of water and the water that moves the pigment along with it creates a color in the white area. Let’s play science today.
What you’ll need
- Chanafavors Free Printables www.chanafavors.com (Link in Bio)
- Paper Towel
- Washable Markers
- Transparent Tape
How to Set Up
- Print and cut out the jellyfish bells from Chanafavors free printable files.
- Draw a pattern on the jellyfish bell with washable markers. Leave some white space.
- Stick the colorful jellyfish bell on the toilet paper with tape.
How to play
- Place the tip of the jellyfish’s tentacles in a water tray.
- Wait until the water carries the pigments to the top.
Adult supervision is required for any activity presented by CHANA and Chanafavors.