Comparing, matching and sorting to improve your child’s cognitive skills
In this activity children have fun threading the corn on the cob to grill according to the food order card. Children train their brains to spot the similarities and differences, compare, match and sort the corn. They also practice their fingers to pick the corn on the barbecue skewers. This is a lot of fun. Let’s do it.
What you’ll need
How to Set Up
- Print Chanafavors printable file. Cut out the corn on the cob and food order cards.
- Cut the straw into short pieces. Attach the short straw to the back of the corn with transparent tape.
How to play
- Select a food order card and talk with your kids about the corn and their sequence on the card.
- Ask your children to thread each corn on the skewer according to the recipe and put the corn on the grill.
- Play with your kids with other orders.
Adult supervision is required for any activity presented by CHANA and Chanafavors.