To promote your child cognitive abilities in thinking and planning
This activity helps children to promote their cognitive abilities in thinking and planning. Children look at numerical color chart and draw a line from the first colored dot to the second colored dot, and so on, in numerical order. Let’s get started.
What you’ll need
- Plastic Sheet
- Whiteboard Markers
How to Set Up
- Print the Chanafavors printable file.
- Cut out numerical color charts.
- Cover the hexagon spider mat with a plastic folder or clear sheet for reuse and removal of ink. Place it in front of your child.
How to play
- Invite your child to choose a color chart. Point to the color number 1 and ask if they can find the same color dot on the hexagon spider mat.
- Continue with color number 2 and ask them to draw a line from color number 1 to color number 2.
- Repeat the process for the rest of the colors to get the spider web. Repeat the steps with the other color charts.
Adult supervision is required for any activity presented by CHANA and Chanafavors.