In this activity, children will learn vocabulary related to weather conditions and different types of clothing. Then learn to match suitable clothes to the weather. Let’s play.
What you’ll need
- Chanafavors Free Printables www.chanafavors.com (Link in Bio)
- Cardboard Box
- Paper Fasteners
- Glue Stick
How to Set Up
- Print out the Chanafavors free printable files and cut out the arrow and wheels. Stick the arrow and wheels on the cardboard with a glue stick.
- Place both wheels on top of the cardboard box with the arrow in the center. Make a hole in the center of the wheel with a toothpick and pin the wheel with a paper fastener. Try turning the wheel.
How to play
- Encourage your children to spin the weather wheel and see what the weather is like. Talk about the weather.
- Ask your kids what clothes to wear in this weather. Turn the wheel to match the clothes with the weather. Talk about the clothes.
Adult supervision is required for any activity presented by CHANA and Chanafavors.