To have fun feeding turkey worms while practicing their hand and finger control
In this activity, kids will have fun feeding turkey worms while practicing their hand and finger control. All players get unique results by randomly drawing different types of worms with different numbers and colors. So much fun for parties! Let’s get started.
What you’ll need
- Glue Stick
- Crayon Colors
How to Set Up
- Print the Chanafavors printable file.
- Cut out the dice. Fold along the lines and glue along the tabs. Then construct the dice.
- Place a turkey mat in front of each player.
How to play
- The first player rolls all three dice and draws a number of worms with a color and a worm pattern according to the dice.
- Next player repeats the steps and takes turn to fill the page.
- Then paint the turkey. Each player will have their own unique artwork.
Adult supervision is required for any activity presented by CHANA and Chanafavors.