This logic grid puzzle uses the concept of grid placement to train players’ brains to think critically and systematically. Players read the coordinates and find a specific location on the grid to see the shape, memorize and find matching shape cards. Let’s do it.
What you’ll need
How to Set Up
- Print the Chanafavors printable file.
- Cut out and shuffle the answer cards.
How to play
- Place the worksheets in front of the players. Look at the two patterns provided and come up with a combination.
- Find the matching answer card and place it on the answer box. Repeat the process.
- Replay the game at the next opportunity and compare the completion times.
Adult supervision is required for any activity presented by CHANA and Chanafavors.