To help children understand quantities and numbers
This activity helps children understand quantities and numbers. Children draw zebra stripes with the numbers provided and count them out loud. We may give numbers 1 to 10 to younger children and introduce numbers greater than ten to older children. Let’s get started.
What you’ll need
- Chanafavors Printables
- Whiteboard Markers
How to Set Up
- Print the Chanafavors printable file.
- Laminate the worksheet to make it erasable and reusable.
- Write numbers in the cloud with a whiteboard pen.
How to play
- Show your child how to draw zebra stripes according to the given number, count the stripes out loud.
- Invite your child to draw zebra stripes on the rest of the zebras.
Adult supervision is required for any activity presented by CHANA and Chanafavors.