It takes many people to do their jobs to keep our community going. In this activity, children will learn about various workers, their uniforms and vehicles to enhance their vocabulary and storytelling skills. Cutting, inserting, picking and pulling are good for training the fine motor as well. Let’s get started.
What you’ll need
- Chanafavors Free Printables www.chanafavors.com (Link in Bio)
- Cutter Knife
- Glue Stick
How to Set Up
- Print Chanafavors free printable files. Cut out the vehicles and the paper strips along the dotted lines. Attach each car to the paper strips with glue.
- Cut two slots at the marked positions next to each workers.
How to play
- Discuss workers, their jobs, uniforms and vehicles with your children.
- Encourage your children to match vehicles with workers. Then insert the strip into the slots on the worker’s side.
- Have your children pick up the strip and pull it gently to bring the vehicle to the worker. Repeat with the rest of the workers.
Adult supervision is required for any activity presented by CHANA and Chanafavors.