It is important to show your child how to use scissors properly. Children with scissor skills can hold the handles and cut well and safely. This activity offers small strips of paper, which is easy to cut.
What you’ll need
- Chanafavors Free Printables
- Double-sided Tape
- Construction Paper (Green)
How to Set Up
- Print and cut insect cards from Chanafavors free printable files.
- Print dotted lines on green construction paper. Cut along the dotted lines and cut grass paper the size of an insect card.
- Attach the grass paper to the insect card with double-sided tape on the bottom of the card.
*Children’s scissors have a blunted tip to prevent accidents. It is small and easy to use for small hands.