Printable family game to create unique sweaters from random patterns
In this activity, every player gets to create a different sweater from random patterns with different colors. Children not only practice hand and finger control, but also learn to appreciate individual differences. All are unique and beautiful in their own way. Let’s get started.
What you’ll need
- Chanafavors Printables
- Cardboard Box
- Adhesive Tape
- Scissors / Cutter Knife
- Glue Stick
- Mini Craft Sticks
How to Set Up
- Print the Chanafavors printable file. Circle dice to use with circle pattern sweaters. Pattern dice to use with blank sweaters.
- Paint the circle dice using the color you have. Cut the dice, fold along the dotted lines and glue along the tabs. Then construct the dice.
- Give each player a picture of a sweater. Younger children may use circle-patterned sweaters for coloring. Older children may use blank sweaters to create their own designs.
How to play
- First player throws the dice. Then paint the circles or draw a pattern according to the dice.
- Next player repeats the steps and takes turn to fill the page.
- Each player will have a unique artwork.
- This sweater perfectly fits the face from “Unique Hairstyles” to create a unique character.
Adult supervision is required for any activity presented by CHANA and Chanafavors.