To practice hand and finger control with random patterns
In this activity, children practice hand and finger control by using cotton swabs to draw and hand-eye coordination to create a unique lion’s mane with random patterns. Print one sheet each and take turns rolling the dice for even more fun.
What you’ll need
- Chanafavors Printables
- Laminator and Laminating Pouches
- Dish Soap
- Watercolor Paint (Black)
- Paint Brush
- Scissors / Glue
- Cotton Buds
How to Set Up
- Print the Chanafavors printable file. Laminate the worksheet.
- Mix dish soap with black watercolor paint together. Paint on the rainbow background except the lion’s face and let it dry.
- Cut out the dice. Fold along the dotted lines and attach double-sided tape along the tabs. Then construct the dice.
How to play
- First player throws the pattern dice and draw a pattern according to the dice using a cotton swab.
- Next player repeats the steps and takes turn to fill the page.
- Each player will have a unique artwork.
Adult supervision is required for any activity presented by CHANA and Chanafavors.