To practice hand control and promote children’s concentration
This activity not only helps children practice hand and finger control, but also fosters concentration on what is in front of them in balloon house decorations. Every player will get a different balloon house with different random colors and different circle sizes (if any). Let’s get started.
What you’ll need
- Chanafavors Free Printables
- Hole Punch
- Wooden Cube
- Colored Pens
How to Set Up
- Prepare paper circles of 6 different colors (different sizes if possible).
- Stick 6 colored paper circles on a 6-sided wooden cube (or dice).
How to play
- Give each player a balloon house sheet.
- First player throws the colored cube and stick a circle on the balloon according to the cube. Next player repeats the steps and takes turn to fill the balloon.
- Have them paint the house as they want. Each player gets a unique art balloon house.
Adult supervision is required for any activity presented by CHANA and Chanafavors.