Players train their cognitive brain function and short-term memory
In this activity, players train their brain functions in thinking and short-term memory. Players view side-view images of stacked toys and find matching top-view images. Let’s play.
What you’ll need
- Cutter Knife
- Glue Stick
How to Set Up
- Print the Chanafavors printable file.
- Cut out top view cards.
How to play
- Place the play mat with the side-view images in front of the player.
- From the side picture, point your finger to the top ring to read the color. Point your finger at the next larger ring to read the color all the way down to the last ring.
- Find a top-view image of the same colors and place it in the frame.
- In the top view, the next smaller ring is not visible and it does not appear in the top view image.
Adult supervision is required for any activity presented by CHANA and Chanafavors.