In this activity, children have fun and curiosity practice number sorting. We can take this opportunity to explain how magnets repel and attract each other. Here is a Science and Math activity you should try. Let’s get started.
What you’ll need
- Chanafavors Free Printables www.chanafavors.com (Link in Bio)
- Double-sided Tape
How to Set Up
- Print Chanafavors free printable file and cut out the alien and rocket.
- Attach the alien and rocket to magnets with double-sided tape.
How to play
- Place the rocket at number 1 on the space sheet. Show your children how to push the rocket magnet with another magnet.
- Ask your children to move the rocket magnet to the next number. Read the number aloud.
- Repeat the steps from 1 to 10 and go back from 10 to 1.
- Older children can use the sheet with numbers 10-100.
- A magnet repels another magnet when two of the same poles face each other. Turn the magnet if necessary.