To help your child calm down and concentrate
This relaxing activity can help children calm down at that moment. In this activity, kids have no pressure to be a good artist. They can just focus on painting with colors according to the provided code. Let’s try and see how it feels.
What you’ll need
- Chanafavors Free Printables www.chanafavors.com (Link in Bio)
- Watercolor Paint
How to Set Up
- Print the Chanafavors free printable file. Prepare one set for you and one for each kid.
- Stick the pasta shells on each snail with glue.
- Bring a watercolor palette and brush.
How to play
- Show your child how to paint shell pasta. Point to the first color and paint half the shell. Point to the second color and paint the other half.
- Invite your child to paint the shells on their paper. Try not to speak during that time, so we don’t disturb their concentration.
- When done, notice and tell your child how it feels and your child is more likely to feel the same way.
Adult supervision is required for any activity presented by CHANA and Chanafavors.