Create new works from rotating patterns
In this activity, children paint a pattern on each plastic shell and overlap them to create a new pattern. Anticipating and seeing new works from rotation creates imagination and visual development. Let’s do it.
What you’ll need
- Chanafavors Free Printables www.chanafavors.com (Link in Bio)
- Plastic Sheet
- Permanent Marker
- Scissors / Cutter Knife
- Paper Fasteners
How to Set Up
- Print the Chanafavors free printable file
- Place a clear plastic sheet over the circle. Cut out and copy the patterns.
- Cut out the picture of the snail.
How to play
- Paint each snail shell with permanent markers.
- Place two shells on top of the snail. Assemble them with a paper fastener in the center.
- Spin the snail wheel to see new patterns.
Adult supervision is required for any activity presented by CHANA and Chanafavors.