Train the brain for children’s working memory.
In this brain training for working memory, children memorize shapes and animals in different positions and put the matching animal on the shape. We might start with 1 position, then increase the number of animals to 4 and switch positions. Let’s take turns playing with them.
What you’ll need
- Chanafavors Printables
- Bottle Caps
- Scissors / Glue Stick
How to Set Up
- Print the Chanafavors printable file.
- Cut along the dotted line and keep the geometric part.
- Cut out the animal figures and attach each picture to the bottle cap.
How to play
- Start by placing one of the animal bottle caps on top of the first geometric figure. Have your children remember the picture and cover the picture with paper.
- Invite the children to choose the matching bottle cap and place it on matching geometric shape. Open the paper to verify that it matches.
- Once your children are familiar with the process, add the number of animal bottle caps and repeat.
Adult supervision is required for any activity presented by CHANA and Chanafavors.