Revealing a secret message excites children. When they have fun, they will be delighted to learn. We may write names or words for them to reveal. This activity will help children remember the spelling of names or words. Pictures will make learning vocabulary more fun. Let’s do it.
What you’ll need
- Paper Towel
- Watercolor Paint (white)
- Food Coloring
- Liquid Dropper
How to Set Up
- Place a piece of paper towel on the table.
- Write children’s names or words, or draw a picture that you want them to learn with white watercolor.
- Add food coloring with water. Mix well.
How to play
- Place the paper with the secret message on a tray.
- Have your children drop the colored water on the paper with dropper to reveal the message.
- Encourage them to spell the words and write the secret messages themselves.
- You can play with the children taking turns drawing lots. Whoever punches all the fruits first is the winner.
Adult supervision is required for any activity presented by CHANA and Chanafavors.