Help Santa find the gift boxes and place them on the belt
In this activity, children help Santa find the gift boxes and use their thumb and forefinger to place the gift boxes on the belt according to the pattern card. Let’s get started.
What you’ll need
How to Set Up
- Print the Chanafavors printable file.
- Cut out the pattern cards and the gift boxes.
How to play
- Place a Santa playing mat in front of your child. Place a random sample pattern card.
- Point to the first gift and talk about the wrapping paper pattern. Ask your child to help Santa find a gift box with the same wrapping paper and place it on the conveyor belt.
- Repeat the process for the rest of the gift boxes and other cards.
Adult supervision is required for any activity presented by CHANA and Chanafavors.