To help children practice visual memory and hand-eye coordination
This activity helps children train their visual memory by identifying colored bands and finding matching symmetry. It also encourages children to practice hand-eye coordination to align the color bands of the corresponding images. Let’s get started.
What you’ll need
- Glue Stick
How to Set Up
- Print the Chanafavors printable file.
- Cut out the rainbow cards and attach each card on the cardboard. Cut each card in half along the dash line.
- Put all the cards in the basket. For younger children, you can separate the left and right halves in separate baskets
How to play
- Pick a card and ask about the rainbow colors on the card. Invite your child to find pairs of the same color and place matching cards.
- Repeat the steps with the remaining cards.
Adult supervision is required for any activity presented by CHANA and Chanafavors.