Brain training games for children and seniors
In this brain training activity, children use their eyes to get information from pattern cards and memorize the locations of dots. The brain commands the hand to place the bottle caps in their places. This activity is also good for seniors. Let’s do it.
What you’ll need
- Bottle Caps
- Dot Stickers
How to Set Up
- Print the Chanafavors printable file.
- Cut out the pattern cards. Stack them in order from easy to more difficult ones and separate each set M, H, N, and X.
- Put 5 red dot stickers on 5 bottle caps.
How to play
- Place the mat according to the card set in front of the player. Start with an easy card before moving on to a more difficult one.
- Show the player how to place bottle caps in place according to pattern cards. Then let the player put the bottle caps themselves.
- When done right, move on to the next pattern cards.
Adult supervision is required for any activity presented by CHANA and Chanafavors.