Pre-writing activity for pencil pressure awareness
This pre-writing activity not only helps children practice holding a pencil but also recognizes how firmly they hold the pen or press against the page. Children can check and increase or decrease the pressure on their hands by themselves. Let’s do it.
What you’ll need
- Chanafavors Free Printables
- Crayon Colors
- Ballpoint Pen
How to Set Up
- Print the Chanafavors printable file. One for each player.
How to play
- Invite your children to paint the back of the print with crayon as they like.
- Place the printout on a blank sheet of paper. Show the children how to transfer color by pressing an empty pen along the lines of the picture.
- Open the paper to see the color transfer so the children can adjust the pen pressure as needed.
Adult supervision is required for any activity presented by CHANA and Chanafavors.