This activity helps your child to have fun playing with quantity and numbers
In this activity, children put a certain quantity of pearls into the milk tea according to the given number. After that, we cut out the cups for them to count the pearls and work back to numbers. The kids can also practice their finger muscles to peel and stick small stickers. Let’s do it
What you’ll need
- Chanafavors Free Printables
- Dot Stickers
- Permanent Marker (Black)
How to Set Up
- Print the Chanafavors printable file.
- Prepare small black dot stickers.
- Place the worksheet with numbers on the table.
How to play
- Point to the first cup and its number. Ask your children how many pearls should be put in the cup. Invite them to add the pearl stickers according to the number.
- Repeat with the rest of the cups. After that, cut out all the cups to remove the given numbers.
- Choose a cup and encourage your children to count the pearls in the cup aloud and match with numbers.
Adult supervision is required for any activity presented by CHANA and Chanafavors.