To support your child’s curiosity to learn
Curiosity is an important skill to learning. When children are curious and engaged, they will think and try to figure it out. This activity stimulates children’s curiosity and instills familiarity with numbers and sequences. Let’s get started.
What you’ll need
- Glue Stick
- Permanent Marker (Yellow)
How to Set Up
- Print the Chanafavors free printable files.
- Glue the sheet with the eggshells on top and the sheet with the number chicks on the bottom.
How to play
- Place the egg sheet in front of the children. Show them how to see what’s inside the egg.
- Invite your child to find out what’s in the egg. Paint the eggs with a yellow marker and shine them with a flashlight if necessary.
- Ask if they can find eggs number 4, or if they can point to eggs number 1 through 10, respectively.
- There’s also a blank sheet with chicks for you to edit if needed.
Adult supervision is required for any activity presented by CHANA and Chanafavors.