Weaving activity to help children practice hand-eye coordination and concentration
In this weaving activity, children will practice hand-eye coordination, concentration and problem-solving skills. Children will focus on helping the mouse in and out of the cheese holes in numerical order. Let’s prepare the cheese and the mouse.
What you’ll need
- Chanafavors Free Printables www.chanafavors.com (Link in Bio)
- Glue Stick
- Scissors / Cutter Knife
- Adhesive Tape
How to Set Up
- Print the Chanafavors free printable files. Cut out the cheese and the mouse.
- Attach the cheese on the cardboard with a glue stick. Cut off the holes.
- Attach the mouse to the end of the yarn with tape.
How to play
- Show your children how to help the mouse in the hole number 1 and out the hole number 2.
- Encourage your children to help the mouse in the hole number 3 and so on.
- When finished, remove the yarn and repeat. Older children can play back the number sequence.
Adult supervision is required for any activity presented by CHANA and Chanafavors.