This activity simplifies fine art printing techniques to support the development of children’s multi-sensory skills. Children roll in paint rollers, rub paper, and peel off printed papers to reveal their unique monoprint artwork. Let’s get started.
What you’ll need
- Finger Paint
- Paint Roller
How to Set Up
- Prepare the paint roller. It could be a mini roller, a bottle, a dough roller, or a DIY one.
- Place the tray with a flat surface facing down.
How to play
- Have your children put their favorite finger paints on the tray and roll the paint roller in the paint to coat the tray surface.
- Place the paper on the tray and rub it with their hand and fingers to make the color stick to the paper.
- Peel off the paper to reveal their unique monoprint artwork. Roll more paints if needed and repeat.
- You can play with the children taking turns drawing lots. Whoever punches all the fruits first is the winner.
Adult supervision is required for any activity presented by CHANA and Chanafavors.