To helps your kid develop fine motor skills and hand grip strength
This activity helps kids develop fine motor skills and hand grip strength. Kids hold the magnetic stick to pick up paper cups and hold it without dropping the cups along the way. We can add optional non-banana cups for more of a challenge. Let’s play.
What you’ll need
- Chanafavors Printables
- Paper Cups
- Paper Clip
- Scissors / Glue
How to Set Up
- Print the Chanafavors printable file. Cut out the monkey and banana images. Glue each picture to the bottom of the paper cup.
- Attach a paper clip inside the bottom cup with adhesive tape.
- Attach a small magnet to the chopstick with adhesive tape.
How to play
- Place the banana cup around the monkey cup. Show your child how to use the magnetic stick to pick up monkey and banana cups. Hold the stick without dropping the cups along the way.
- Invite your child to play the game.
- Place the banana cup around the monkey cup. This time add non-banana cups to make it more challenging.
Adult supervision is required for any activity presented by CHANA and Chanafavors.